The voting and the tabulations are all done here, so I'm going to share my personal votes. Mind you, I could not come up with a list of 25 games, as I limited myself to games I own, have played, and still would like to run a campaign using them someday.
1. Hideouts & Hoodlums (2008- )
2. Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (1st ed., 1977- )
3. Marvel Super Heroes (1st ed., 1984- )
4. Dungeons & Dragons (Moldvay/Cook ed., 1980- )
5. Pendragon (3rd ed., 1990- )
6. Call of Cthulhu (4th ed., 1989- )
7. Castle Falkenstein (1994)
8. Dungeons & Dragons (1st ed., 1974- )
9. Gamma World (1st ed., 1978- )
10. Champions (4th ed., 1989- )
11. Toon (1984- )
12. James Bond 007 (1983- )
13. Kobolds Ate My Baby (1998- )
14. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness (1985- )
15. Star Wars (2nd ed., 1992- )
Addendum: Two RPGs that I would like to run someday, but did not make the list because I have never played them yet, are Paranoia and Star Trek (the Lost Unicorn version).
Funny Stuff: "Something Funny Is Going On"
8 hours ago