Saturday, May 29, 2021

Orphan Module 1: End Game

When I was growing up, our YA librarian ran a Dungeons & Dragons club that, at one point, stretched across two neighboring libraries. In the summer of 1985, I played in my first D&D tournament, as the libraries competed against each other. 

A few years back, when that librarian retired, she gave me her copies of the old tournament modules she had kept. I've done nothing with these old modules since, so I figure I should just put them out there. 

This was that first module. I have no idea who wrote it -- someone local, surely -- so if anyone out there can help identify the author, I'd appreciate it. It is definitely amateurish work. I recall nothing from it except that this was my first, and one of the only times, I ever played a thief-acrobat. 
























No comments: