Sunday, May 15, 2016

H&H Rpol Campaign - the Lost Chapters, pt. 1

I haven't posted about this since 2013, but the very first time I ever ran a Hideouts & Hoodlums campaign online (back in 2009!) was on rpol.net. I had some issues with the site over the years I ran the game there, but trusted that it was a forever archive that would save my game for future reference. I used the archive three years ago when I wrote up what happened in the first chapter/scenario of the campaign there.

But Rpol.net is not, apparently, a forever archive. Last year, I was dismayed to find it had been removed for sitting idle too long, and was gone forever. And for the most part, it still is. I have, however, found some pages I printed out in the past that I will add here.

This page is from the second chapter/scenario. It sadly, does not have all the players who were playing then represented on it.


No comments: